mercoledì 8 ottobre 2008

Tonight cinema at the Italian club

Ricordati di me
(Remember me, my love)

Director: Gabriele Muccino

Writers: Gabriele Muccino,
Heidrun Schleef

Release Date: 14 February 2003 (Italy)

Genre: Comedy Romance Drama





Second "official" appointment for the Italian Club: CINEMA.

We watched an interesting Italian movie that well represents the last ten/fifteen year changes in the Italian society. Gabriele Muccino who is the director of the well known movie "The pursuit of happiness" directed this film.

We met in the Women Center and, telling the true, were just a few, but as people say in Italy: "pochi, ma buoni".
Anyway we enjoyed the evening. Thanks for coming guys!


2 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

Amo Ricordati di me.

I highly enjoyed this film. It was an interesting and engaging film that shed light on the Italian culture and universal human nature. This viewing has prompted me to look into more of Gabriele Muccino's work. I have already seen The Pursuit of Happyness and the 2006, American/Tony Goldwyn rendition of The Last Kiss, but now I wish to see Muccino's L'Ultimo bacio as well.

This was my first time coming to the Italian Club, and it was a very good experience. Il meeting italiano era molto divertimento. I look forward to the next one. Ciao!

italian tiger ha detto...

@Bernardette - Sono contenta che il film ti sia piaciuto :-)

Many people have criticized Muccino, but I like him: he gives good viewing of the Italian society, surely he cannot represent all of it!

Sono anche molto felice che ti sia trovata bene al club italiamo.
Al prossimo appuntamento, dunque!

liliana (T.A.)